Hobie Mirage Compass
We will quote the additional shipping cost based on the delivery location for any online order. The 25$ placeholder shipping fee will go be applied to the shipping cost.
This item is not available for purchase online. Please call 970.744.6335 to place your order.
- Mesh seat; easy to remove and mounted at comfortable fishing height
- Storage space: A stern storage area with tie-downs and the 8" twist and seal cockpit hatch.
- H-Track accessory ready with mounts available for flexible rigging
- Two molded-in rod holders
- Molded-in drink holder
- Transducer cavity for installing a Lowrance fishfinder
- Carrying handles located midship, bow and stern
- Spring-loaded rudder folds flush and automatically folds up if you hit something
- Includes two-piece paddle with fiberglass shaft
Simplicity defined, its time-tested MirageDrive pedal system with Glide Technology and new Kick-Up Fins moves you easily through the water. Patented Kick-Up Fin Technology takes the worry out of kayaking in shallow, structure-filled waters by automatically retracting upon impact. Outfitted with a breathable mesh seat, the Compass offers maximum stability and an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing. A sharp turning radius makes this fishing kayak nimble in tight quarters, yet able to speed over open water in stealthy fashion. Kayak fishing features include molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder. For a stealthy look, upgrade to the Compass Camo package that is outfitted with the reversing MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins and comes in Camo color.
- Single person
- Capacity: 400 lbs/181 kg
- Fitted hull weight: 68 lbs/31 kg
- Fully rigged weight: 87 lbs./35 kg
- Length: 12'/3.66 m
- Width: 34"/0.86 m